Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Hey Dad,

Sorry for not writing something on Father's Day, we were driving back from Tahoe while on our Cali trip. Sounds like Amanda already sent you some pics. It was really a lot of fun and we'll have to put some more up on the blog. Just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate the father you are to me and the rest of our family. I remember in Young Men's there would be leaders who would say how much they respected and admired you, and it always made me feel proud. I want someday for people to say the same thing about me to my kids. You've set an example of righteous living and gospel study that we can all do well to follow. There isn't anything else I'd rather be as a person than a husband and father. It's such a blessing to have children and see how they rely on and depend on you as the Priesthood holder and provider in the home. It makes me appreciate that much more, being in the position now, how you were able to balance work, school, military, church and everything else while having children. It's no easy thing to be able to find that right balance, but I think you did a great job.

Anyway, we'll catch up more later but I at least wanted to drop a note and say I love you and look forward to many more memories ahead!

XOS,
G


No comments:

Post a Comment