Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!  Hope it's an awesome, relaxing day of rest where Mom can pamper you all day long.  Oh, that's every day!  Haha.  Well,  just wanted to be sure to send a note today thanking you for being a strong example of gospel living.  It's certainly not easy raising children let alone a baker's dozen but thank you for doing all you could to provide, work long hours, go to church meetings and still find time to support us in sports and other activities.  Some of my fondest memories are of you coaching my basketball team for 5th and 6th grades.  Undefeated both years!!  I also have an appreciation of cool music, reading books and participating in lots of different sports thanks to your example.  Sure love you and thank you for all the times you encouraged me to do better and be better.  As of last Friday, I'm happy to say that I'm officially half-way done getting my bachelor's degree!  I am so excited about getting this far because it's definitely been a family sacrifice.  But an education is something you've always stressed the importance of getting.  So, Go Pierce Raiders!!  Teehee.  Now on to bigger and better colleges : )

Thanks for all your years of hard work, worry, tears and prayers!!  Love you!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment