Monday, April 15, 2013

The great NW


Welp, any news yet? You staying or going? Maybe you moved and that's why you haven't been able to post...

Just wanted to show that our little man-child is already sportin the stache which is odd since he barely has any hair on his head. Looks like Luigi. He's finally sleeping 7 hours at once; tall and skinny with a little head like Brynn and rolls over already! He's quite smiley too and just chill. 

Things are busy here. Getting ready for our Camp fundraiser which has been crazy and I have a feeling I'm getting released. Bishop keeps asking Dal how I'm doing and I think he thinks I'm too stressed out but it would be more helpful if Dal were to get released. But we'll see, maybe not. So anywho...ALSO I have to tell you, madre, that Brynn knocked over your plant stand and the marble thing broke in 2. The bottom plant totally bit the dust but the top one is alive and thriving. Do you hate me? Dal keeps trying to get rid of the whole thing but I won't let him but just so you know. I kept the broken pieces so let me know what you want me to do with it. Sorry. Ok well xos! love you both!

 I made her play outside...





No comments:

Post a Comment