Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Foray...

Ok folks, so this is my first foray into the blogosphere.  I don't really know all of the in's and out's, but I figured out how to post at least.  A start.  Hope you guys are enjoying the "mish" so far.  I'm so proud of you!  Now we can trade "war" stories about crazy things in South America.

Things here are pretty good. First full week of Summer Break and it's running pretty smoothly especially since I made a daily to-do list for the kids.  Let me tell you they LOVE it.  Hee Hee.  But it does make the days go quickly and does not leave a lot of time to get on each other's nerves.  Sports camp in the morning for big A and theater workshop in the afternoon for the girls.  Genius.

Next, I'll figure out how to add photos.  Not that I have any to add at the moment, but I will take some.  Hope you guys are getting some rest.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment