Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last of the 20's......

I'm just going to repost what I put up on our blog but first I wanted to say how much I love that picture of mom in front of Wal-mart! Takes me back to a few short months ago and all our little trips to that store. Good times. We love hearing about all your experiences. I read them out loud to Emma so that she doesn't forget her gma and gpa! Love you both, your package is on it's way.

Garlan turned 29 last week! A big shout out to my one and only true love as he enters the last year of his 20's! We both feel somewhat sad to leave behind these golden years but we are excited to see what the 30's have in store for us.
I wanted this year to go out with a BANG so I threw G his first ever surprise party (actually I didn't know he had never had a surprise party). Thanks to my sister April and all of her help, it was a huge success. We had 40+ people come and give G birthday wishes, as well as partake in some delicious cake and ice cream. I took G out to dinner and told him we had to be back so that April could go to the movies. She played the roll perfectly so he didn't suspect a darn thing. When we got back he walked into the kitchen and our house was packed with friends and family to yell "SURPRISE"! In G fashion, he remained cool and calm with a big grin on his face. The weather was perfect so we moved the party outside until kids started to show on the face and in their actions that it was time for them to go home and go to bed. We love all our new and old friends and neighbors for coming to spend the evening with us!
I especially want to say how much I love my husband and best friend. He is my rock and makes me want to be a better person. He is kind, unselfish, humble, and loving. I couldn't imagine life without him. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father kept him for me all those years! 
I love you always and forever G!

Here are some pictures from that night......















1 comment:

  1. pink shirt girl looks like she has some nice titsjust budding, that is the best for sex i would love to get herin bed and give her a god time, i want her ass first

    ReplyDelete