Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween

I'm just copying from our blog......

Happy Halloween!

Emma's first Halloween was a fun and exciting one! My friend at work had given me a ladybug costume that fit her perfectly and since I had an old ladybug costume it was perfect. Emma and I were ladybugs and G was a bug catcher!

Our neighbors and good friends the Torgersen's helped us decorate the back of G's truck for the ward's trunk-or-treat. With our competitive and creative skills combined we came up with a trunk worthy of the first place prize we received! We are already planning next year's trunk.......

Luckily Emma doesn't even know what candy is - she just likes to chew on the wraps. Unluckily G knows what candy is and he quickly eating all the leftover sweets in the house.














No comments:

Post a Comment