Friday, February 28, 2014

You're almost home!

Today is Friday, February 28, 2014 and you are already on your way home from your mission!!  I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we've seen you.  Although the Skype conversation at Christmastime was sooo fun, I can't wait to see you both in person in 2 days!!  It will be fun catching up.  Everyone's excited to see you and welcome you home.

A couple of things I am most looking forward to (and this is based on my own home-coming experiences) are: 1. Grocery shopping because I can't wait to see you in a regular grocery store and being overwhelmed by all of the choices and the prices too, plus you'll want to buy every single thing you've missed while being in South America all at once. 2. Not knowing how to say words in English because you either forgot them or there's a better one in Spanish and everything gets jumbled. 3. I'm interested to see how long of shower you will take the first few days you are home because it will feel so good you will never want to get out. 4. I also wonder what the first t.v. show, movie (I recommend Frozen for Mom and The Shadow Recruit for Dad), album, restaurant etc. you'll want to enjoy when you get  home.  5. And lastly, I wonder if you'll still be getting up at 6:30 for your companionship study etc. hee hee!!

Anyway, I'm glad you're coming home.  It's been a long time....

XOS
Erin and family


No comments:

Post a Comment